If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (917) 924-2260

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in a closet

The closet in these pictures was heavily effected by mold. We had to put containment up in the rest of this house in order to keep it from getting infected as well. The closet required some equipment, as well as air scrubbers to remove the odor that lingered into other parts of the house.

We do accurate tests to make sure we know exactly the mold is, keep it contained, and then make sure we got rid of it. The tests will let us know that the job is done and the mold is gone. If there is ever a case that there is still mold, then we will continue to take care of the area.